Dunes on Shelly Beach have put together these tips to help you choose your menu with ease.
- Dunes on Shelly Beach provides your guests with complimentary antipasto platters to nibble on straight after the ceremony. Approximately 45 minutes of food, 1 platter to every 20 people. Additional platters can be ordered prior to the day.
The bridal party will also receive a complimentary platter inside a picnic basket to take along with them for the Bridal Party photos.
- Our menus are flexible for your benefit – simply choose what you would like to serve your guests for starters a choice of canapes or entree. And then choose your main meal. We do suggest providing your guests with a choice of canapes while they are mingling in the outside areas before they enter the reception room if you have chosen a seated or buffet menu. Don’t feel you have to stick to a traditional 3 course sit down meal, our venue has enough space for guests to sit or stand comfortably in our outdoor areas.
- When planning your table decorations don’t forget to take into consideration the space needed for plates, cutlery and drinkware.No matter the size of your gathering, supplying us with a seating plan is a great help, so our staff can pin point those with special dietary requirements and children’s meals.
- Don’t forget to consider your photographer, band members etc, we can arrange a separate table for them to enjoy their meals.
- Children’s meals are available, some favourite options are spaghetti bolognaise, fish chips & salad, chicken chips & salad or a simplified version of the adult meals.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for without any issue, just let us know in advance the specifics.
- Last but not least – don’t forget to add yourselves to the guests list.
We are incredibly fortunate to be in an area with an abundance of fresh produce, we source all that we can locally. All meals are prepared onsite using those quality ingredients you expect from the Northern Rivers